We are delighted to announce our senior leadership team continues to grow with the appointment of a new Director.
Graeme O’Doherty joins AMCM Group as the Technical and Partnerships Director for our wholly owned subsidiary, Magna Offsite Solutions. Graeme has an MBA from Warwick University and is currently undertaking an MSc in Building Information Modelling and Management.
Having worked in the construction industry for over 10 years – and with a specific expertise in the emergence of off-site and modular solutions – Graeme will support the AMCM team with technical knowledge on all off-site projects. He is the strategic contact for clients, suppliers and consultants on behalf of AMCM Group/Magna Offsite Solutions.
Graeme has worked with modular, open and closed panellised systems in the education, commercial and housing sectors. His roles have included collaboration on new product development for social and affordable housing and build-to-rent schemes, working closely with developers, contractors, manufacturers and consultants.
Key responsibilities for Graeme will include:
- Technical advice on buildability
- Early stage feasibility studies
- Optioneering to choose the most appropriate offsite solution for each project
- Develop partnerships with clients, suppliers and consultants
- Provide strategic direction on all projects where offsite solutions are appropriate
- Develop BIM capabilities, working towards BIM Level 2 accreditation for AMCM Group
Graeme states: “It is well known that the construction industry faces a skills crisis and I’m delighted to take on the challenge of leading AMCM Group into the exciting digital world of offsite construction. Developing partnerships with manufacturers to enable a system agnostic appraisal is something I’m particularly pleased to offer our clients.”