Construction Management provides our customers with an agile and robust procurement route. Allowing us to enter into a collaborative arrangement that aligns with our two way transparency culture whilst delivering cost reductions and improved value for money.
This approach ensures robust management of every aspect of a scheme, through preconstruction and design development to handover and beyond.
Our track record demonstrates that Construction Management has proved to be very successful for our customers across complex large value schemes as well as for smaller low value schemes which are not usually considered for CM procurement. A significant benefit being the flexibility CM offers and our ability to offer customers bespoke solutions that fit the required outcomes and challenges of their scheme.
This in turn allows our teams to be responsive and proactive to risk and change management, providing greater surety of outcomes and a fairer platform which is even more important now in an industry becoming increasingly unpredictable.
Summary of Claritas CM service offering :
- Development of bespoke incentive agreements with our customers to ensure all parties are working towards best value and increased profitability
- Development of fixed price and programme contracts with all relevant Trade Contractors in the same way as design and build contracts operate
- We focus on outturn costs not entry prices and we will always be honest and transparent in our findings
- Our pre-construction and construction management strategies are designed to allow you to make informed time, cost and quality decisions throughout the whole project lifecycle to improve margin and surplus
- No one strategy fits all, everything we do is bespoke and maximises your Return on Investment and Return on Capital Employed
- Quality is a priority and by allocating the right people from inception and allowing the time during preconstruction stages means we collectively have more control of the end result
- The agility of CM allows multiple trade packages to work together providing efficiencies in programme and the ability to accelerate delivery
- Collaboration is key and a fully integrated team means that we can better control risk, working together as one team eradicates potential costly disputes post contract.
The choice is yours and however you procure our services Claritas will always operate with two-way transparency culture first ensuring we deliver operational excellence and value for money.
When does a CM approach work best?
CM allows projects to commence earlier whilst key project / employer decisions are still being considered and we have a track record in these cases where CM has increased employer values and revenues.
Our proven risk management, procurement, pre-construction and construction processes manage risk and opportunities for all stakeholders whilst delivering completed projects earlier. If at any point during the process the Employer wishes to change to a fixed form of contract we have the financial covenant and capability to work with all partners.
Projects in Distress
Claritas is very experienced at taking over projects in distress, either through insolvency or dispute. CM allows the continuity of the key consultants and trade contractors which are critical to achieving cost and time effective completions in distress situations, whilst maintaining risk transfer.
A small selection of recent Claritas CM Projects include:
Claritas is on the following CM Frameworks: